San Juan Bautista Chapel
Built just a few blocks from Plaza de Armas in 1835.
This chapel dedicated to Saint John the Baptist was constructed in 1835, a few blocks from Plaza de Armas. It is covered in light brown stone and has a two-part bell tower.
Capilla de San Juan, Miguel B. Guerra, La Paleta, Ciudad Mier, Tamps., MéxicoSee map