Ixtapan de la Sal
Soak up the warm natural spring water. Relax at a spa. Explore fascinating caves.
Things to do
Services in Ixtapan de la Sal
What Makes It Magical
Its proximity to Mexico City and a perfect climate make this one of the top destinations for enjoying water-themed activities. But that’s not all. Its church, streets, and surrounding areas offer fascinating sights for those who explore them. Come, and you’ll fall in love, too.
Why You Should Go
Waterparks and Spas
- This is where you’ll find Latin America’s largest waterpark, Parque Acuático Ixtapan.
- The hotels feature high-quality spas with healing, relaxing, and beautifying properties.
- An attractive tourism corridor will lead you to Tonatico, with its pleasant provincial atmosphere.
At the Very Least
Take a stroll around the Jardín Central.
- A family fun day at the waterparks.
- Shopping for clay or wood handicrafts.
- Swimming in the hot springs and relaxing with a massage.