Enjoy the peace and quiet of its cabins in the middle of the mountains. Get your adrenaline fix with any number of extreme sports.
Things to do
Services in Mazamitla
What Makes it Magical
Surroundedby an impressive forest and countless things to do, this mountain town is a gift to lovers of ecotourism and adventure sports. You can also delight in the peace and quiet of cold nights in the cabin by the fireplace or warm days on the trails that lead to waterfalls. You may simply enjoy the mountain landscapes as you ride along horseback.
Why You Should Go
The Sierra del Tigre Forest
- Over 14,800 acres of forest.
- The summit of Pico de la Sierra del Tigre affords the best vistas of the region.
- You can hike, ride a horse, or ride an ATV through the middle of the forest.
- Hundreds of cabins are ready for you to come spend a weekend in nature.
- You’ll fall in love with the jams, cheeses, candies, and other hand-crafted products.
At the Very Least
Walk through Los Cazos to Cascada El Salto waterfall.
- Seeing the Parroquia de San Cristóbal and town streets.
- Ziplining at Mundo Aventura.
- Exploring the areas around Sierra del Tigre.