Church of the Immaculate ConceptionIglesia de la Purísima Concepción
Built in 1725, this church has an elegant neoclassical limestone facade. It also prominently features a clock hanging on the side wall. It was donated in 1886 by Gabriel Mancera, the owner of several mines in the region. Below the timepiece is the manicured center garden, with a wrought iron gazebo and fountain.
Iglesia de la Inmaculada Concepción, Jose María Morelos, Barrio de la Sierra, Mineral del Chico, Hgo., MéxicoSee map