Former Hacienda of Juana GuerraEx Hacienda de Juana Guerra
In the midst of scrub and fields, lies this former cattle-ranch. It was established in 1586 as one of the estates that supplied and sheltered travelers along the Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Royal Road of the Heartland), as well as pursuing commercial interests. The main house still stands, as well as the mill and San Antonio de Padua chapel. The chapel is easy to spot because of its enormous double arches that support the tower. Built in 1795, its exterior is made up of a baroque doorway, limestone blocks, and a lone tower.
Plaza De Armas, Calle Francisco Zarco, Zona Centro, Nombre de Dios, Dgo., MéxicoSee map